What should my child wear to school?
- Grey, black or navy trousers or skirt
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan
- Blue checked summer dress
- Plain, flat, black shoes, trainers or sandals (no open toed footwear please)
Nail varnish and jewellery is not permitted – except stud earrings and watches which need to be covered or removed for PE.
We ask that all hair accessories be small and in school colours.
St. Augustine’s embroidered uniform and P.E kit can be purchased online from My Clothing.
School book bags and PE bags can be purchased from the school office.
- T-shirt or sweater in House colour
- Black or navy shorts or jogging bottoms
- Trainers or plimsolls
PE kit should be in school every day.
Please make sure all uniform and PE Kit is clearly labelled with your child’s name.
All our pupils will be allocated a House when they join St. Augustine’s and throughout the year pupils can gain individual house points for various achievements. All points earned contribute to an overall termly score for their House/team; winning Houses are rewarded for their efforts by receiving a termly treat such as a trip to the park, a film and popcorn or a dress down day.
House names and colours are as follows:
- John: Blue
- Luke: Red
- Mark: Yellow
- Peter: Green