Hi, we are St Augustine’s School Council.
We are made up of House Captains and two elected children from each class.
We meet with Mrs Pierce over lunch every Friday to discuss how we can make our school even better.
We share our ideas with every class and listen to everyone’s opinions so that all children in our school feel that they have a say in making our school the best it can be.
This year we have:
- Completed a survey on playtime.
- Chosen and purchased playtime games.
- Identified good learning in our school.
- Been involved in interviewing members of staff.
- Shown visitors around school.
- Helped to organise events
… and much, much more!!